Submissions to the 6th RAMICS conference in Sofia, Bulgaria, in October 2022 are still possible.
We were made aware of some misunderstandings. In consequence the deadline for abstracts has now been extended until July 4th, 8am.
We would like to clarify the following:
- The congress will be hybrid: participation is possible both in person AND online (via Zoom), the latter at a reduced fee (from 50€).
- The congress is open for academia, practitioners and policymakers, all invited to share their latest insights.
- For researchers, presentations of their findings are possible for both published and unpublished articles.
- For practitioners reporting on their ongoing projects, the abstracts submitted under Theme 5 (“Review and Renew”) will not be judged by scientific criteria and will be accepted until Sept 15th.
- You do not need to become a member of RAMICS to participate in the congress.
- Presenters will be invited to submit new versions of their work to the research journal associations with RAMICS: The International Journal of Community Currency Research (IJCCR). But publishing in that journal is neither required nor guaranteed for papers presented at the congress.
The full call for papers, general information about the Congress and updates can be found on the congress website, on Facebook, or get in touch at email@example.com.