Thank you for joining us in the association and in our great congress in Sofia.
We will send you a lengthier report in the next newsletter in the beginning of 2023. However, at this point we wanted to share a few highlights and one of them is that we are going to resume the circulation of newsletters twice a year. You can find the old ones here.
We wanted to quickly update you on the composition of the 4th Ramics management Committee, its activities and resources. We held our first meeting immediately after the general Assembly in Sofia on October 29th, 2022. By this message we would also like to inform you on who to address for your various interests.
- Georgina Gómez (Erasmus remains as President of the MC
- Eduardo Diniz becomes Co-president
- Jérôme Blanc continues as Treasurer
- Ester Barinaga continues as Secretary
- August Corrons continues as Secretary and Co-Editor of the IJCCR
- Jens Martignoni becomes Chief Editor of the IJCCR journal
- Masayuki Yoshida takes responsibility for communication. This includes the Newsletter and Announcements
- Ricardo Orzi and Rossitsa Toncheva continue as members of the Management Committee
Rolf Schroeder continues to curate the CC-Lit but he has retired from the Ramics Management Committee. Yannick Lung was responsible for communications and has retired from the Management Committee. We thank both of them for their contribution and hope they continue to support the association as members and participating in conferences.
More news will follow!